Latest Instagrams
Monday, 15 May 2017

A Pop Of Red | Outfit Of The Day




I'm not normally one to wear much red but I really like this look, I think the sunglasses definitely complete it, without them the outfit wouldn't be the same. They kinda add an 80's vibe to them. I actually was lucky and stumbled across them on my way to take pictures for this look, so it was basically fate they were mine ey ;) I think it was nice for me to add a pop of colour to my wardrobe as usually its either black, white and pink.

Little Update: 
I have a new lookbook on my youtube, which has a few spring looks, so if you fancy a bit of inspiration give it a little watch! I really enjoyed filming and editing it, a lot of effort was put into it and i'm pretty proud of the finished video! I couldnt do it without Zak's sick filming skills! Would be great to hear what you think of it! 

Anyway, I hope everyone had a fab weekend and speak soon! x



                   

Top: Brandy Melville | Jeans: Urban Outfitters | Necklace: Asos | Scarf: Urban Outfitters | Sunglasses: Brighton Lanes | Shoes: Urban Outfitters 

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins